This policy describes the types of information Ever After Pigments, LLC (“Company” or “we”) may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.everafterpigments.com (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party; or
- any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from the Website]
Children Under the Age of 18
Our Website is not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any information to the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at info@everafterpigments.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- by which certain users may be identified personally, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number or any other identifier by which such users may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”);
- that is about users but individually does not identify individual users; and/or
- about users’ internet connections, the equipment used to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from users when they provide it to us.
- Automatically as users navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies or other web-technologies.
Information You Provide to Us
This Website is intended professional and commercial users of our products (“professional users”), not for consumers (persons who may seek or acquire goods, services, or other things of value for personal, family or household purposes). The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that professional users provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of placing an order for our products or services, inquiring about our products or registering to use our website. We may also ask professional users for information when they report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Details of transactions professional users carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of their orders. Professional users may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
- We may require you provide us with a copy of your local or state tattoo license, your government issued id and/or a credit card authorization form.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
The information we collect automatically does not include personal information but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices about How We Use and Disclose Your Information below.
We do not collect personal Information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information below.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide professional users with information or products that they request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between professional users and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- In any other way we may describe we are provided the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users that does not identify any individual without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business under terms that obligate them to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Ever After Pigments, LLC’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Ever After Pigments, LLC about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Ever After Pigments, LLC, our customers or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by the Company to promote our products, you can opt-out by email email@example.com.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we take steps to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Last modified: April 20, 2016